Electrolysis Training Course Cardiff (Monday 22nd August 2022 -10AM TO 4.30PM)
- Duration: 1 day
- Entry level: you must be medically qualified or hold at least NVQ Level 2 in Beauty Therapy, Waxing and threading Hair removal certificate
- Model required: yes
Electrolysis is a treatment that permanently removes unwanted hair. It involves inserting a fine needle into a hair follicle to destroy the hair root and this eventually destroys the tissue in the follicle, preventing the hair from regrowing. This course focuses on a type of electrolysis called short wave diathermy.
All materials will be provided for you on the day of the course. A workbook will be included to reinforce learning.
Our courses are currently accredited by the associations of beauty therapists (ABT) and IPHM
Terms of Booking
- If we need to cancel a course then a full explanation will be provided 48 hours before commencement unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- It may be necessary for us to reschedule a course due to insufficient numbers.
- In certain circumstances we may need to change a venue. In such an event all students will be given 48 hours notice along with directions unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- Students must provide a suitable contact telephone number should we need to contact them beforehand.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that we may begin promptly.
***Course fees are non-refundable when making a course booking****
IMMEDIATELY upon confirmation of your payment you will be sent an email to let you know we have received your payment and we will send you the course details and the venue address 7 days before your training date.
We reserve the right to cancel any course or alter the course date or venue at any time.