Thai Foot Massage Reflexology Training Course Cardiff (Sunday 12th June 2022 -10AM TO 4.30PM )
Our Thai Foot Massage Diploma course will teach you wonderfully relaxing and healing massage techniques to the legs, feet and hands. Knowledge of massage in Thailand has been handed down by word of mouth across the generations, from father to son, from mother to daughter and from teacher to pupil. It is still taught by Buddhist monks in the temples of Thailand.
To best receive Thai Foot Massage your client will be on a massage couch. It’s easy and fun to learn, a great add-on your existing practice, and produces a deep and unique feeling of balance, relaxation and well-being. A Thai Foot Massage lasts about 40 minutes.
No previous qualification. Student must be 16+
All materials will be provided for you on the day of the course. A workbook will be included to reinforce learning.
Our courses are currently accredited by the associations of beauty therapists (ABT)
Terms of Booking
- If we need to cancel a course then a full explanation will be provided 48 hours before commencement unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- It may be necessary for us to reschedule a course due to insufficient numbers.
- In certain circumstances we may need to change a venue. In such an event all students will be given 48 hours notice along with directions unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- Students must provide a suitable contact telephone number should we need to contact them beforehand.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that we may begin promptly.
***Course fees are non-refundable when making a course booking****
IMMEDIATELY upon confirmation of your payment you will be sent an email to let you know we have received your payment and we will send you the course details and the venue address 7 days before your training date.
We reserve the right to cancel any course or alter the course date or venue at any time.