Ear piercing Training Course Cardiff (Friday 27th May 2022 -2PM TO 5PM)
Ear Piercing Diploma Course
This course gives you a detailed account of the products used and how to pierce an ear. A complete and thorough demonstration of the ear piercing process is given and then students will practice piercing of the lobe under close inspection.
Suitable for beginners. Students must be 18+
IMPORTANT: You must bring a model to pierce their ear lobes. This model must be over the age of 18 and ID maybe required. Your model will be required to arrive 1 hour after course commences. Students will pierce first, second or third hole only. Failure to bring a model may mean the trainer is unable to issue a certificate as no practical has been completed - this means you will not be able to obtain insurance. Please Be Aware - It is worth checking with your Local Authority before sending a member of staff on this course as you may have to pay a registration fee for piercing in your salon.
Our courses are currently accredited by the associations of beauty therapists (ABT)
Terms of Booking
- If we need to cancel a course then a full explanation will be provided 48 hours before commencement unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- It may be necessary for us to reschedule a course due to insufficient numbers.
- In certain circumstances we may need to change a venue. In such an event all students will be given 48 hours notice along with directions unless the circumstances are unforeseen.
- Students must provide a suitable contact telephone number should we need to contact them beforehand.
- Please arrive 15 minutes early so that we may begin promptly.
***Course fees are non-refundable when making a course booking****
IMMEDIATELY upon confirmation of your payment you will be sent an email to let you know we have received your payment and we will send you the course details and the venue address 7 days before your training date.
We reserve the right to cancel any course or alter the course date or venue at any time.